Friday, February 1, 2013

Foodie Fridays - 10mins breakfast: Pancakes & Eggs!

Having survived the first two weeks of breakfast prep challenge, I am pleased to say that I am slowly getting the hang of preparing breakfast in the morning. My body seems to have been accustomed to getting up at the said time. :p

The focus is still very much on creating easy, quick and yummy breakfast snack boxes and I usually alternate between Asian / Western and between savoury and sweet items.

Here's 2 quick ideas to share!

1) Scrambled eggs with ham sandwiches


The mini sandwiches are moulded into flower shapes with flower moulds and stamped thereafter with the stamps below. I bought them from this Facebook shop


2) Star shaped pancakes!

The star mould for the pancakes are from Daiso :)

What have you been packing for your children this week? I hope that you have as much fun as I did! 

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! More healthy food for Dumpling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying!!! Gonna run out of ideas soon I reckon! LOL

      Delete
  2. Pretty and healthy, well done mummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June! Thank you! Just limiting to breakfast is hard! I prefer cooking full meals as it is loads easier in terms of ideas! LOL

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be warned: All content in this blog is copyright protected.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected